!short shorts! !short shorts!

Seriously, not bad.

Sure, it wasn't the best ever, it wasn't all that funny, but you definitely have potential. You definitely deserve better than the hate you're getting for this. Just work on the jokes and your animating abilities a bit and you could get the front page eventually, just keep working at it.

all your base uncut 2 all your base uncut 2

main sequel is be better of the first

main fight of richard simmons bot is making laughtersome. many bad grammar is being had make me laugh. ha ha ha ha. main review is belong to 10/10.

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

good

I like the story. the animations were pretty good. the drawing was a bit sloppy at times, though. I personally think the facial expressions could use some improvement. But the thing i disliked the most was that it was so much like DBZ. I'm sick and tired of DBZ-type fights. Link is not a fucking super saiyan. But other than that, it's good and it makes me want to watch more. I'm looking forward to the part 2 that you have made people wait so long for.

all your base: uncut- all your base: uncut-

Main review turn on.

Main review say all my stars are belong to this. Main jokes turn on lulz. We get main flash to favorite signal.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

all your base

all your flash are belong to my looking to the computer television and i are say roflmao! all this game grammar is be terrible at me so me is talk like game are setting up talk. Epic loud out laughing were had.

Oxmar Episode 2 Oxmar Episode 2

awesome

this is an excellent flash. good humor, good artwork, good everything! this could make the front page!

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

holy shit

im glad i don't have epilepsy!

Ultra Stick Guy (Intro) Ultra Stick Guy (Intro)

...

way too slow. it was so boring, i couldn't even stand to watch it!!! Work on your flash skills, bro.

Trilliams responds:

Yeah I have I made this a very long time ago I just wanted to see if people liked it so yeah and the answer is that they don't so it will eventually be Blamed and people will be happy

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

"can i have some of your milk speed?"

lmao this made me laugh. i showed this to my cousin and now she's saying "can i have some of your milk speed?" all the time!

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

Finally someone has the balls to make something even more disgusting than metal fuck ac!d. You werent afraid to make it as crazy as you possibly could, and i respect that.