!short shorts! !short shorts!

Seriously, not bad.

Sure, it wasn't the best ever, it wasn't all that funny, but you definitely have potential. You definitely deserve better than the hate you're getting for this. Just work on the jokes and your animating abilities a bit and you could get the front page eventually, just keep working at it.

all your base uncut 2 all your base uncut 2

main sequel is be better of the first

main fight of richard simmons bot is making laughtersome. many bad grammar is being had make me laugh. ha ha ha ha. main review is belong to 10/10.

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

good

I like the story. the animations were pretty good. the drawing was a bit sloppy at times, though. I personally think the facial expressions could use some improvement. But the thing i disliked the most was that it was so much like DBZ. I'm sick and tired of DBZ-type fights. Link is not a fucking super saiyan. But other than that, it's good and it makes me want to watch more. I'm looking forward to the part 2 that you have made people wait so long for.

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Thank you for this tutorial! This is helping me on my way to my next game! My first one didn't have a preloader, but now i know how to make one! I will go back to this whenever I need some help.

Street skateboarding Street skateboarding

Man

this is extremely hard to learn. the artwork isn't too bad. There is some realism, meaning that you aren't doing 1080 eleventuple kickflips off skyscrapers. It would have been better with music and sound effects. Also, it's fairly boring. No unlockables, and no obstacles other than the sidewalk. A newer, better version might be worth a play.

Flash Tutorials Flash Tutorials

This is very helpful. Now i can put sounds in my flash projects!

Ripped - Veneno Mortal Ripped - Veneno Mortal

Damn

This is...a lot better than I expected. And the melodic singing is a nice break from the screaming that we get a lot of in the AP. I rated 5.

VenenoMortal responds:

Thanks for the review! Hope you liked it, we have more music to submit in the later days.

Bards Tale Bards Tale

Epic.

Just like usual. Keep it up, Adavant.

neoblent2 responds:

Just like usual, I love you.

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Oh my god.

You are seriously one of my most favorite artists on NG.
No, scratch that.
You are one of my most favorite artists PERIOD.
One reason is, this song right here. Fucking EPIC. And it sounds so professional, it's hard to believe you're not signed to some record label.

mentalissues responds:

haha:P yeah it's really hard to tell that it's all record in this small little room where you barely can fit two people in att the same time:P